Tuesday, January 03, 2012

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to!

So today is my birthday.  I've always tried to make a day out of my birthday, having time off work trying to do what I want to do and for the most part over the last few years that's what has happened.  Still doesn't quite make up for all those years when I just felt depressed over my birthday.  Everyone has just brought you a Christmas present, so getting anything else for your birthday was a no-no.

When it came to having our first child I really was aware that I didn't want a baby in the first two months of the year.  Our first was born in July and our second is due in March this year (2012).

Thankfully my wife is understanding about my issues with my birthday and she makes sure that the house is de-christmasified before the day.

No comments: